Quick & Healthy Lunchbox Idea
1. Chickpea pasta by San Remo with Barambah sour cream, Bangalow pork bacon, organic chicken, asparagus and peas. The chickpea pasta, asparagus and peas are good tummy buggy food (you can read all about it in our Tummy Buggies picture book).
2. We have frozen hummus and carrot sticks. We always freeze our dips so that they are available on hand in serving sizes. Check out our favourite dips here.
3. The best crackers we use are called Mary’s gone Crackers. They are available in most health food stores and are quite pricey but they last a long time.
4. We have red grapes which we chose for the polyphenols. Polyphenols are great for gut health so choose red/purple colour fruits and vegetables when you can.
5. And then we have a toasted sandwich with melted Nimbin Cheese, cucumber and baby spinach.
6. In the treat compartment today is a couple of prunes. Even though prunes are a fruit they are still incredibly sweet so that’s why they are in the treats section.
7. In Little Mashies pouch homemade yoghurt - you can find the recipe here