Healthy Lunchbox for Kids
1. Rice paper roll with pulled slow cooked lamb, baby spinach, avocado & Roza’s Tartare
2. Cold left over roast potatoes chopped with slices of left over sausages. Cold potatoes are a source of resistant starch (good buggy food - see our new book Tummy Buggies for more info)
3. Sakata Rice Crackers
4. Chopped carrots and Australian pitted prunes
6. Then just chopped apple in the last compartment.
7. In Little Mashies pouch Summer Fling Smoothie - you can find the recipe here